Part 21 Design Engineer
Job Title: Part 21 Design Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Aircraft Interior Refurbishment España, S.L., Coslada Madrid - Spain.
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
AIRE COMPANY PROFILE:
AIRE, based in Madrid, Spain, is an EASA Part 21J, Part 21G and Part 145 certified organization. AIRE has been in the business for almost 20 years and with over 130 employees is the European´s leading independent provider of maintenance, engineering and overhaul (MRO) services of the aviation industry, thus the ideal organization for a junior/senior engineer or maintenance technician looking for an opportunity to work in a diversified and challenging environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Analysis and development of modifications and repairs supporting the approval of changes to aircraft design according applicable regulations and specifications
- Project management of the whole design process including qualification and integration
- Support transversal areas such as manufacturing, production and procurement.
- Degree in aeronautical/aerospace engineering
- 3 years of experience in a Design Office environment, CAD/CAM literate
- Solid Initial Airworthiness technical knowledge
- Familiarized with Airbus/Boeing aircraft families
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English, including presentation and technical writing, are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and interact with both internal and external customers
IN RETURN AIRE OFFERS:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An opportunity for a diversified and challenging working environment
- Exciting projects for prestigious customers
- Personal and professional development opportunities from the start