DOA NO. EASA.21J.668
AIRE´s engineering office holds the Design Organization Approval with a full spectrum of cabin engineering capabilities. Under the scope of this approval we are able to provide engineering design services for modifications and repairs to small and large aircraft and rotorcraft (CS23, CS25, CS27 & CS29).
Our Production/Maintenance Organization provides EASA FORM 1 certification for every product manufactured/maintained based on approved data provided by our Design Organization.
CABIN INTERIOR SOLUTIONS
At AIRE, we deliver high-quality, innovative products and services and a broad range of interior solutions with full-service integration. Our Center of Excellence provides conceptual design, engineering, manufacturing, installation, testing and certification from a single source.
AIRE teams with you to guarantee your aircraft stays current, productive and appealing through the defined repairs, upgrades, enhancements and modifications. From distinctive and decorative laminates to complete textile image refresh, we offer products that create a cabin environment that drives passenger loyalty.
THE CAPABILITIES OF OUR DESIGN TEAM INCLUDE MINOR CHANGES AND REPAIRS
- Design and Layout of Passenger Accommodation (LOPA)
- Cabin interior items integration
- Textile refurbishment (e.g. carpet, curtains, seat covers, etc)
- Emergency equipment installations and layouts (EEL)
- Changes to Interior panels and decorative surfaces (e.g. tedlar, nomex, paint, etc)
- External livery and internal placards and markings (e.g. image refresh, special events, operator change, etc)
- Seats, galleys & lavatories minor mods and repairs
- Design of Crew Rest Areas acc. CS FTL.1.205 (c)
- Weight & balance calculations
- 2D drafting & 3D modeling (CAD)
- Certification & qualification engineering
- Project engineering & project management
- Technical publication (CMM, IPL, IPC) and maintenance program definition
- Flammability testing & specimen preparation in accordance to FAR 25.853 (a), (c) & (d)