PART 145 NO. ES.145.118
Over the years, AIRE has distinguished from competitors through quality, cost-effectiveness and diversity.
With our long history maintaining aircraft, our maintenance department has built a strong reputation providing innovative solutions to our customers needs. Relationships have been established to support this activity with authorities, OEM’s and partner MROs enhancing customer loyalty and inflight experience for passengers.
THE CAPABILITIES OF OUR MAINTENANCE TEAM INCLUDE:
- Component Shop Maintenance with scope C6 (ATA 25 – 38 – 44 – 45 – 50)
- Catering Equipment. E.g. trolley, metal and non-metal containers, trash-containers, etc.
- Component Repair. In-house shop capabilities to test, repair and overhaul galley inserts such as coffee makers, ovens, trash-compactors and water boilers.
- Seat overhaul. We are seat specialists. Complete refurbishment through our technical solution reducing lead times and costs.
- Aircraft interior components. We perform repairs and paint schemes to all types of non-structural interior elements, such as ceiling and DADO panels, stowages, handrails, cargo panels, etc.
- Refurbishment of leather. Keeping all fireproof properties compliant with airworthiness regulations.
- EASA Form 1 Part 145 release.
- Working Parties. We have proven broad international experience supporting domestic and international aircraft owners and operators onsite at all major airports and MROs; particularly during C-Checks, seasonal configuration changes, end of leases and cabin modifications. Providing working parties to implement the modification or repairs anywhere in the world.
- Aircraft Cabin Surveys and Asset phase-in & phase-out services. We understand the importance of incorporating the aircraft cabin in adequate conditions to ensure every aspect of the cabin interior reflects your brand image, and to be able to return it smoothly at the end of the lease contract period. Hence, our personnel has been involved in many aircraft transactions and is able to provide with cabin delivery or redelivery condition analysis and verification, tailored cabin work pack preparation, cabin physical inspection & spare part identification and ordering.
- Line maintenance assistance programs. We are accountable for the aircraft cabin interior appearance whilst in service. Our dedicated field maintenance team experienced in all sorts of cabin interior tasks such as replacement of carpet, NTF, seat covers, decorative laminates, etc. endorse us for a complete on-wing maintenance of the cabin.
- Maintenance Rep. AIRE also offers experienced representatives to supervise the implementation of modifications, repairs and cabin work packs on-site the MROs.