Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Location: Aircraft Interior Refurbishment España, S.L., Coslada Madrid - Spain.
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to email@example.com
AIRE COMPANY PROFILE:
AIRE, based in Madrid, Spain, is an EASA Part 21J, Part 21G and Part 145 certified organization. AIRE has been in the business for almost 20 years and with over 130 employees is the European´s leading independent provider of maintenance, engineering and overhaul (MRO) services of the aviation industry, thus the ideal organization for a junior/senior engineer or maintenance technician looking for an opportunity to work in a diversified and challenging environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- The Office Administrator provides technical, administrative, and front office reception assistance to the organization.
- Coordinates daily shipments to and from customer, understanding shipment requirements, e.g.: priority, delivery/collection restrictions, handling instructions, INCOTERMS.
- Conducts competitive analysis of vendor performance and pricing; challenges the supply chain to be effective, efficient and cost-wise while achieving readiness reporting requirements
- Advises the management team on the status of procurement actions, including problems encountered and proposed solutions.
- Greets customers, answers telephone and screens calls, takes messages, and provides information to callers and walk-ins.
- The successful candidate will be very methodical,
- Computer literate (detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential and experience with databases would be an advantage),
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills, flexible and, when required, able to work to tight deadlines whilst using own initiative.
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and interact with both internal and external customers
IN RETURN AIRE OFFERS:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An opportunity for a diversified and challenging working environment
- Exciting projects for prestigious customers
- Personal and professional development opportunities from the start